Happy Valentines day to everyone.
I made this tonight for my hubby. Heart shaped biscuit with the berry compote from annie's recipe! Notice the rose.....:)
i hope everyone is having a super sweet valentine.
I am so busy lately because my kids are back to school. The kids want to eat at home on Sunday so I have to cook tonight . After dinner, they want to have some dessert.....looked at the clock, it's already 7 p.m....it's too late to bake a cake...I don't really want to disappoint them.....what can I do?? SOUFFLE is the easiest dessert but I haven't baked it for more than five years. I used to make this dessert for my husband twice a week before I have delivered my first boy. A lot of my friends loves it because it is easy and taste similar to the one at 太 平館. Here you go the recipe:
6 egg whites and 6 egg yolks
6 tbsp of sugar
6 tbsp of milk
1. Whisk egg yolks and half of the sugar over simmering water until pale and fluffy.
2. Add milk and mix wel
3. Beat egg whites with the remaining half of the sugar until stiff.
4. Fold the beaten egg whites into egg mixtures.
5. Brush some butter in the container and sprinkle some sugar on top.
6. Preheat the oven at 200C. Pour the egg mixture into the container and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Please always remember to put at the bottom of the oven.
Ooops, I put it too high so I brown the top a little bit more....as i said, I haven't been baking this for 5 years.....practise is always important.....
Hope you will love this recipe.......